thank you for the friendly banter

Being able to needle Ned about his roof and reading about Larry's adventure (among other threads) have been giving me some much needed laughter.

Thanks for being a friendly place where we tend to assume things are jokes and laugh rather than getting all snappy like a pair of cats stalking the same trash can. :thumb:

Friendly banter? What friendly banter? We're all serious here. No horseplay, you hear? And that Ned guy, he's among the worst. All day long...joke, smile, joke, laugh, etc. Sheesh! This is serious business here. Please curb your jocularity. Think of the children. :rolleyes:

Bwaaaaaahahahahahah!!!!! :rofl:

What.............???

Ned STILL has not got that darn roof done yet :eek:

Ned, you should pay your self a standard rate for the job, and stop paying yourself hourly, you will work harder :D

Or............ is it STILL snowing in NY :eek:

Friendly banter? What friendly banter? We're all serious here. No horseplay, you hear? And that Ned guy, he's among the worst. All day long...joke, smile, joke, laugh, etc. Sheesh! This is serious business here. Please curb your jocularity. Think of the children. :rolleyes:
Bwaaaaaahahahahahah!!!!! :rofl:

Too funny... I tease my youngest that I'm "always serious" and he replies 'Daddy, you're joking right now', which of course, I am/was!
What.............???

Ned STILL has not got that darn roof done yet :eek:

Ned, you should pay your self a standard rate for the job, and stop paying yourself hourly, you will work harder :D

Or............ is it STILL snowing in NY :eek:

A year ago, I was predicting 12" of snow in my shop build thread (which did happen, the snow I mean) We've had a mild, but very wet spring, things are drying out and I"m in discussions with a local roofer, so the end is in sight.

A bigger bucket? :rofl: :rofl:

Do they make a bucket big enough for all the flack I've taken lately? ;) LOL