Test Post

Heck, he wasn't even taking it, Karl. :rofl: He cheated and had me do it instead.

(Ken was having trouble getting Smilies to work, so I logged onto his account to test things out.)

Can you log onto Larry's and check to see if the spelling thing works?

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
I tried, but I can't get in. I think he misspelled his password. :p

Honestly, I don't go into anyone's account without their express knowledge and permission. Ken and I had this one synchronized like a well-oiled clock. ;)

Let's see if I gots this right. Ken didn't give the test, Vaughn did. Don't matter I failed it, whoever gave it. I even took it twice. Got a worse score the second time. :eek:

Steve want's to know if Larry's spell checker is working. :huh: The answer is quite obvious to that question. I think it gave up or blew up. I'm sure some 'puter dude is sitting in a lonely room somewhere babbling uncontrolably wondering what happened to the spell checker he designed. :bonkers:

Vaughn thinks Larry misspelled his password. That's what probably did in the spell checker, further making the 'puter dude pull his hair out. :bonkers:

Larry's sliding along somewhere, crossing people off his Christmas list, but he is smiling, cause it makes you live longer. :D

And Jeff is just curled up in the corner laughing and babbling something about "But this a wood forum". :rofl::rofl::rofl:

That just about cover it gang??? :wave:

Karl