Going to Vegas Tuesday. And Wednesday. And Thursday.

Vaughn McMillan

Administrator
Staff member
I got word earlier this week that I'll be doing presentations at the Interop trade show in Las Vegas next week. This year, instead of springing for expensive hotel rooms plus meals for 8 to 10 people over the three day event, the company is flying all of the booth staff to and from the show daily from Burbank. On the 13-seat company Gulfstream jet.
icon_razz.gif

The CEO purchased it a couple of years ago (it's a privately-held company, so it's technically his jet), but I think this is the first time it's been used for us "little people". This will be my first encounter(s) with a corporate jet...I'm looking forward to it. It'll be nice bypassing the lines and security checkpoints. I may end up renting a cheap room for one of the nights, just to save myself the commute time, and to treat myself to a nice dinner and a bit of playing the slots. I'm not a big gambler, but I like to throw quarters into machines.

I'll have a full report (with pics, I hope) next week.

...I bit of playing the slots. I'm not a big gambler, but I like to throw quarters into machines.

Well... My grandad used to say: "Those who gamble due to necessity loose by obligation".

and on top of that I say, and If you don't need it why gamble at all?
Save your money for more tools or wood;)

Vaughn, have a great time overthere, enjoy the good life, include gambling, my daughter Karin was in Vegas last year, and gambled too with success, so take your chance!
Ad :wave: