Does Ned have a roof yet?

OK,

I've got other plans for that weekend, going to take the wife out for a honeymoon trip.

shuucks i just saw this and had to respond,, he is even behind in the honeymoon thing,, i think he's been married for quit a few years and is just now thinkin about a honey moon:huh: if that is a sign,, we are way off on the dates here and chuck is probally closer.:rofl:

Just a word of advice Ned. No barley pops before or during roofing. A friend of mine Ed's, father had one of them barley pop roofing parties. All went well they got the hole roof done in a Saturday. (killed a lot of barley pops) Next morning Ed got up to find that his dad had put the last SQ of shingles on up side down.:rofl::rofl::thumb:
And no I did not make that up. That is one of those things that can only happen in Webster NH.:wave:

Well Chuck I don't think I'd let you work on my roof the whole thing would leak because you made it a hole instead of a whole.:eek::eek::eek::D:rofl::rofl::rofl::wave::doh:

Now what were you saying about Barley Pops????

Last edited:
ya musta went to the same schoul as me chuck:rofl: and if you put the whole in the right spot it doesnt matter.:D

Hey Larry you must have gone to the old school the - real old school did you know that they've changed the way that they spell schoul its kind of like the new math they now spell it school just like it sounds. I know its kind of weird but what isn't now days.:thumb::D:rofl::wave:

Hey Larry you must have gone to the old school the - real old school did you know that they've changed the way that they spell schoul its kind of like the new math they now spell it school just like it sounds. I know its kind of weird but what isn't now days.:thumb::D:rofl::wave:

yup i did bart butte i was taught to read thow and i even respond to pm's:D