Welcome Brian Gumpper!!!

Hey Brian! I don't really know who the hell you are but a big WELCOME just the same to you from the Left coast! :D :D :D

Are you a turner or do you do REAL woodworking? :D :D :D

Oh hey,.......wait a minute. You're THAT Brian Gumpper. We've chatted before. Nice to see you again.

(I'm still a bonehead as you can all see.):D

I wish I had time to do anything Mark. Working on a bunch of website mods that are taking up some and thinking about a catalog too.

My only time is at night and can't use the tools because the baby's room is right next to the garage. Maybe it's time to pull the plug and go with muscle power.

I thought about noise deadening Frank and need to look into it more. I can always tell the wife I need those Byrd heads now for my jointer and planer because they run quieter :D

Don't think that one would fly. Should have seen her face when friend was over the other day and told her I needed to drop $4k on a Sawstop to save my fingers :eek:

Hey Brian, welcome to the forum. You know a lathe doesn't make hardly any noise and that is still woodworking..:D

I picked up a Delta Midi lathe and Tormek from a guy getting out of the hobby. So, I guess I don't have much excuse now.

I'm going to start hacking up some hand cut dovetails too soon. Once I pay that bill for all the Festool stuff I just ordered, I'm gonna get some nice chisels.