Anyone do any woodworking this weekend??

You guys are making my head spin with all the stuff you're getting done in your shops. Mine is kinda in limbo at the moment, meaning it's in disarray. My CNC (Shopbot PRSalpha Buddy) finally arrived, and I have been spending lots of time re-arranging my 23x29 shop to fit it in. That means pulling things apart, moving 500+lb machines around, running another 220V line to it as well as another line from the dust collector to feed it etc. Not conducive to being productive in the shop working wood. I got the bot all hooked up and running at this point, but still have to put a cabinet grade plywood base on the table, install T-slots in it for small hold downs, surface it dead flat, and then install a spoilboard (MDF) on top of that, and surface it also dead flat. Between my day job getting crazy now and my oldest daughter getting married in couple weeks (you should see my honey-do list for THAT) I've little time to play with my new toy, and thus things are going slow in the shop. I have an order for 6 quilt holders I need to fill before end of month, so that will take priority once I get organized and all the tools are hooked up and running.

... what I need is a month off so I could spend it in the shop:thumb:

Well I actually got down into the Dungeon today, :headbang:

Not that I did anything, besides clean up the mess that I left on the lathe, when I went to see the doctor on the 11th of April, for a check up and ended up not coming home from the hospital for ten days :doh: Then I promised my lovely wife that I'd not set foot in the Dungeon until May, well, I made it until May 2nd :D I hope to get down there tomorrow for a short time, I want to see if I can remember how to turn on my lathe :rolleyes:

My leg is really improving, the docs were really pleased on Thursday.

Cheers! :wave: