Different kind of gloat

Ahh Cornell, tell him he has to eat sparingly out of the "Hot truck'. DAMHIKT.

and Congratulations to Ben, He'll have a great time in Ithaca, it is such a great college city with loads of neat stuff to do and see. I hope he has good hill climbing abilities though... They built Cornell on the side of a cliff for the most part.

I went to SUNY Potsdam, where Clarkson is located, where we learned to classify engineering students by their stress levels. Mech-E's were mid-level iirc. And who can forget the cinematic nonsense "Real Genius", which nailed most of the techies antics at Clarkson and I'm sure Cornell pretty accurately.

. On the other hand, he may find there are some things more fun than turning.

hes entering college, this may be the funniest thing Ive ever read.
I'd expect he might have his mind on spinning and turning, but I dont think he"ll be thinking of lathes.
Ond thing is for sure, when I went to college, the girls didnt look the same as they do now in college.
Congratulatioins on the great school, you have one smart kid.

Congrats Ben - and Ken! Ah yes, ol' college days. Oh, . . . boy that was a long time ago.:eek:

Quite an achievement to get there these days, you should be proud!

Wes

Ah Ben...such an underachiever, that kid. Must be a reflection of his poor upbringing. :rofl:

Bigtime congrats, Ben. :congrats: After you get your degree you can come out here and work at JPL. It's about 15 minutes from my house.

And I'd say this is a gloatworthy occasion for both Ben and Ken (and Mom, too). :D