Not to try to take anything away from Todd's weekend thread but I always liked this. So what are you working on this weekend?
- I am going to finish up the shaper refurbish today
- Once that is done I need to clean up the shop. It's a mess after this and I am really trying to clean up as I go and not wait till the ceiling gets to low to before removing the chips.
- I need to order some shaper bits for the project(s) that I need this shaper for.
- I have a cherry box I am working on I need to finish.
- My wife asked me build her some shelving for her closet
That should keep me busy all weekend. So whats on you plate?