Shop Enhancement

Ken Garlock

The other day I was helping LOML open some boxes that UPS and dropped off. I started to open one that was rather flat. As I started to pull out the contents, I was quickly told that I wasn't supposed to see that yet, well I had seen part of it.

So, my dear wife said I could have my Christmas present early. As you can see it is a classy addition to the shop entrance.:thumb:

dcp_0901S.jpg

Nice addition to the shop, Ken. By putting "Family" in the name, does that mean others in the house also play in the shop? Either way, it's a great gift.

Nice addition to the shop, Ken. By putting "Family" in the name, does that mean others in the house also play in the shop? Either way, it's a great gift.

Hi Vaughn, as of this point in time I am the only user. LOML has mentioned doing some things in the shop, but she has arthritis in her hands. Now she is more interested in gardening things. She has however expressed an interest in doing some work on a scroll saw. I guess a scroll saw needs to be put on the new tool list along with some other items like sanders and a planer.

Our daughter, Kristine, lives 40 miles away in Dallas and is always welcome, but she hasn't taken me up on it.

Here in Maine we call that "putting your shingle up". Of course that is one nice shingle. Congradulations on a shiny new sign, and a thoughtful wife. Wish I had one of those :) Now I'll let you figure out just which one I mean!!