I'm sure you are all aware......

Seven months? I've got beaucoup time. :p
If it's anything like what they could/would do in the hills of East Tennessee, I shudder to think what Stu would look like IF he ever escaped!!:D:D:eek:
I dunno...remember, Stu moved to Japan to study martial arts. ;) Those good ol' boys might be in for a surprise when Stu opens up a can of Canapanese martial arts tail-kicking on them.
ninja.gif

I dunno...remember, Stu moved to Japan to study martial arts. ;) Those good ol' boys might be in for a surprise when Stu opens up a can of Canapanese martial arts tail-kicking on them.
ninja.gif

But I'm wondering how much his Canapanese martial arts tail-kicking abilities will do against a bunch of moonshiners holding squirrel guns. :eek::eek:

I'm betting that he might get the short end of the stick.

Born and raised in the countryside, could shoot and skin a squirrel when I was just knee high to a grasshopper, I think I'd hold my own, but I'm also sure we'd all just get along, and compare notes.......... now quit wasting time, less than 7 months to Christmas now, git-r-dun :wave::D

the holiday season isnt the only time I can put a smile on a childs face.
Even a simple, unprofessional thing can spark joy in a kid.
I learned this again, today. I had/have alot of company, mostly the kids friends, but some neighbors,(I needed a 10 minute break:so I wont win host of the year) and their kids are here.

One of the girls here is having a sweet sixteen, and she and her mother were just very unhappy, cause they have a big poster board with a poster of the kid and lots of little pictures, using as a sign in board. They needed an easel to hold the board, the party room doesnt supply one so they bought one in their price range for 20 bucks, and its too flimsly. Needless to say, the sweet sixteen, well, at that age, everything has to be just right for the party, and the mother quietly asked me if there was anyway...........ok, they were shocked, I backed the car out of the garage, handed the bbq'ing chores to her husband,and quickly set up my mitre saw on the stand. The mother said, oh no, I didnt mean to ask you......and I interupted and said, ask my wife if you think I mind.
My wife laughed.
Looked around the wood pile, grabbed a piece of poplar.
Ofcourse, Im not braggin here. and I wouldnt consider this a piece of work, just a quick favor cause there didnt seem like a reason to spend hours on it.
Laugh all you want, Im not proud, but you should have seen the smile on that sweet childs face when I handed this to her. Worth more than anything to me.
the store bought one is the little one, on the left. I cut it all by sight. didnt really measure much, just used a level to make sure it was straight. Made it 30 inches high to handle a 36 inch board, copied the store design.(made it in 28 minutes, I timed myself, and noone even knew I was gone in the garage till they heard the saw)
I have to be honest here. I could sell 25 adirondack chairs, I wouldnt get the satisfaction or pleasure I did when I saw this kids face light up cause she just wanted a bigger stronger picture holder.

its something. got guys here building yachts, world class one of a kind furniture, turning creations beyond belief, and Im proud of this.

Attachments

• Tiki 230 (Medium).jpg
    Tiki 230 (Medium).jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Seven months? I've got beaucoup time. :p

ninja.gif

Now I've got this image of Stu doing some bizarre form of escrima using two curling brooms stuck in my head...

Thanks Vaughn! :rofl: