documented ignorance

larry merlau

well i just got a turbo II fein vac that had a pleated filter attached plus a black plastic bag with a paper filter connected to it with a wire tie and a plastic cap for the hole in the combo bag????? also an extra wire tie taped to the black plastic bag, the manual which it had none didnt tell me much either just a page of instructions and no mention of this combo bag.. so if anyone out here can inform this dunce please feel free to do so pics even would be nice i can still see if i cant red instructions correctly:D

well i have been enlightned

its needed for the hepa filter,,,, but from what i have learned hepa wont have it after this oe is filled... gonna get a gortex one like i was told about to help out the cartridge...got min to go to the fein page and looked up vac and then accessories for anyone who wants to see i wasnt kiddin about a black bag:) thanks folks and jim where do i go for gortex??????

The accessories for my Fein Turbo II came from All Pro Tools in Colton California. They are online. Get their phone number and call them for instructions. The factory-supplied booklet is weak, so I telephoned them.

Quite knowledgeable and friendly people. Some of my concerns were getting the hose to mate up with Festool machinery. All Pro Tools have done it all.

Gary Curtis

thanks jim and gary i too got mine from all pro,, they have always treated me well,, but i just couldnt figure out how i could be so ignorant:huh: then it dawned on me i was born this way:rofl: and poor ole steve ash caught it from me too. seriously now i do have it in there and does what its supposed to do i was online and got what i needed to understand.. but the next bag wong be plastic.!