I survived!

I had my annual physical this morning including blood tests. No food including coffee for 14 hours prior to the blood sample. Now the food part I could handle but the coffee part. Man....that is asking a whole lot but I survived. By 1130 I was home with a fresh pot of Folgers...a cup in my hand and life was returning to normal. The snakes crawled away shortly there after. How do those rascals crawl on the walls and ceiling like that?:huh::rolleyes:

Ken.
Good to hear about the DR visit. I just had a Neurology visit & the Dr didn't find anything:huh::rofl: maybe my single brain cell was playing hide & seek.:D

Chuck

I always drink coffee even when they tell me not too. I tell them I will not have any if they can get me in and back out within 15 minutes.:D

Frank,

Due to my professional schedule, my wife's schedule and my co-workers schedule, the c-scope was put off until mid-August!:thumb:

Frank,

Due to my professional schedule, my wife's schedule and my co-workers schedule, the c-scope was put off until mid-August!:thumb:

The good news is that some doctors are now using a small bottle of disgusting stuff to drink instead of the long used and (NOT) popular two gallons of really horrible disgusting stuff to drink, with resulting consequences. Note: I said "some doctors", hope yours is one of those progressive thinkers and not a sadist. :rolleyes: