Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Almost outta....

Almost outta....

there. Well I actually could have finished this install yesterday but I decided to be nice and wait for the curvlinear counter to be installed, after all I did design it I will finish after the green granite counter is in place (it curves around the vanity, returns to the wall panels (on the right side) and splits the pilaster in two as it return all the way to the right hand side of the room). I placed the untrimmed pilasters in the photo for now just so you get the idea as they are not officially installed yet (I will give the counter guy a break ) After the counter is in the glass sink vessel sits on top of the vanity and the fixutre gets mounted to the wall. Looking forward to being DONE as this was a long stressful project....I will never work for a contractor again! as I ususally work and get paid directly by the owner/client...but then again you never know
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cnv0181.jpg   Cnv0179.jpg   Cnv0180.jpg   Cnv0182.jpg   Cnv0183.jpg  

Cnv0184.jpg  

That is beautiful, Paul. I love the mix of woods, the contrast. It looks like it belongs in a European High End Hotel or out of the pages of "Mansions for the Rich And Famous"! Stunning! Jim.
    Coolmeadow Setters...
    Exclusively Irish!
    Home of Irish Setter Rescue of North Texas
    When Irish Eyes are smiling, they're usually up to something!!
    At a minimum, I'm Pentatoxic...but most likely, I'm a Pentaholic. There seems to be no known cure. Pentatonix, winners of The Sing Off, season 3

great looking work Paul!

WOW Paul that is fantastic. Are you also providing a nicely turned wood cap that will press fit over the cleanout to hide it? It really detracts from your beautiful work.
    "Forget the flat stuff slap something on the spinny thing and lets go, we're burning daylight" Bart Leetch
    "If it ain't round you may be a knuckle dragger""Turners drag their nuckles too, they just do it at a higher RPM"Bart

If that doesn't scream custom, I don't know what does. That is gorgeous and can't believe it's just a bathroom! Love the doors.

Quote Originally Posted by Gail O'Rourke View Post
    If that doesn't scream custom, I don't know what does. That is gorgeous and can't believe it's just a bathroom! Love the doors.
    Nah, they have that exact set at the Borg.

I agree with the others Paul...it looks fantastic. Jim mentioned high-end European hotel...I was thinking Gulfstream corporate jet myself. Wherever it's installed, it kicked up the "classy" quotient a few notches for sure.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. - Hunter S. Thompson
    When the weird get going, they start their own forum. - Vaughn McMillan

workingwoods.com

Paul, you do outstanding work. I can't imagine the time and energy that went into building this, let alone designing this. It is truly spectacular.

Steve Clardy Guest
    Awesome

Paul,

I don't know that word goes beyond outstanding, but that would be the word to describe your work.

Mike

Paul, That is a fabulous design. Congratulations. And the execution is top notch.
    I can only assume they named the town you live in after...YOU.
    You sure do "have the skills".