Ordered a 'new' tool yesterday

Ned Bulken

Well,
technically I just got a new part for my scrollsaw, but without the new wrench I can't change the blades on my saw. Stopped in a the local tool vendor and he is placing the order for me. I should be back and scrolling by next weekend.
The older Delta VS saw I have uses the this funky two pronged allen wrench to release the lower blade mount.

Well,
technically I just got a new part for my scrollsaw, but without the new wrench I can't change the blades on my saw. Stopped in a the local tool vendor and he is placing the order for me. I should be back and scrolling by next weekend.
The older Delta VS saw I have uses the this funky two pronged allen wrench to release the lower blade mount.

Good to hear Ned. Soon you well be back working as a master craftsman.:)

How is the new happy married life treating you.:thumb:

Yes, congradulations on the wedding. If you are anything like me you will be having a little one running around soon. (What can I say, it was a very rainy honeymoon).

Thanks all,
vows.jpg

from the happy day!

we have three handsome boys already, and no plans to augment them with any younger sibs. The timing would be just a bit late; The LOML had James 19 yrs ago, Adam 13 yrs ago and Patrick 7 yrs ago.

SO, while we'd have the spacing just about right, we think three is the lucky number. thank you very much. :eek: