Introduction, new shop and tool gloat.

I've been lurking here for several months and have replied to a few posts but thought it was about time I introduce myself and girlfriend to all you fine people. I'll try to make it not to long winded. My name is Chuck, I'm 58 years old and my girlfriends name is Char. (short for Charlene). We went to school together from 4th grade through high school in Hayward Wisconsin and then went our seperate ways. After two marriages for me and one for her we got back together two years ago. I spent 20+ years in the US Air Force, as a weapons mechanic and instructor. After retiring I opened a computer repair shop and just closed it two years ago. Char loves Crafts and woodworking as much as I do. We are in the process of building a workshop and recently found a heck of a deal on some tools, thus the new shop gloat and old tool gloat. You can see them all here as well as getting to know us better.

http://picasaweb.google.com/chuckinpc

Thanks for listening and I hope to get to know all of you over the years.

Chuck & Char:wave:

Last edited:
Welcome aboard Chuck, and thanks for un-lurking yourself. :wave: Looks like you and Char made quite a tool haul and have a nice place to play with them all. Glad to have you here. :thumb:

You look like you both have a lot of fun together. It's nice to be able to share a hobby together. The matching outfits are pretty cute too!:thumb:

Welcome to the Family Chuck and Char! :wave:

Nice shop you have there, I'm drooling over all the space :D

Oh yeah, Vaughn, I think the actual term is "De-Lurking" ;) :D :rofl::rofl::rofl:

About your tool gloat............ WOW, $3K for all that, what kind of gun did you use :D :clap:

You guys must have been like kids on Christmas morning :thumb:

Thanks for the introduction!

Cheers!

Well, that's the Canapanese (or Japanadian) version. Here in the States, we un-lurk. :p It's the new hip term. All the kids are using it. :rofl:

Oh yeah sure, and in Star Trek, now many times did we hear someone tell Capitan Kirk...........

"Klingon Bird of Prey Uncloaking off the starboard bow".......... :rolleyes:

Decloaking..... Delurking :thumb:

The Star Trek defense always works ;) :D :rofl::rofl::rofl:

All I can say is East is East, and West is West, and never the twain shall meet. :rolleyes:

Twain? What twain? I didn't even see the twacks!

I'll be here all week. Try the veal, and don't forget to tip the wait staff.