Mahogany /Butcherblock Project

Gail O'Rourke

These projects are for a clients kitchen. This was the first time I used the Tandem Drawer Glides. Also the first that I made a prototype for (cart). The wood is mahogany, the finish is Sedona Red, Minwax with wipe on poly. The butcher block is counter stock that I bought... I am pleased with the pieces and wish they were sitting in my kitchen.

Enjoy!

Looks very nice, Gail. Just what we've come to expect from your shop. I'd take either or both of them in my kitchen for sure. I like the false feet/legs on the rolling cart. :thumb:

Nice design

Great work Gail, now you just have to get someone to hire you to make them for your kitchen! :D

Jay

Nice job. Very clean looking. The wheels were a good idea. Do they have breaks so that they only move when you want them to? I could see my kids having a good time in this island/bumper car :p

very nice job gail! i am sure they were very happy with it.

so do tell, what was your overall opinion of the tandem guides? were there any specifics you had to keep in mind when building the cabinet?

thanks
chris

Very nice Gail, as usual, I'm sure you clients were "Tickled Pink" as my Mom says :D

I always look forward to your work, as there is always something that makes it memorable, some detail or a different approach that makes me go "cool" and try to remember it for a future project of my own.

Very nice indeed, thanks so much for showing us! :thumb:

Cheers!

Nice work. Those slides are sweet. You will enjoy using them in the future. One thing, there are more attractive castor options out there that would be right in line with your beautiful work.

Those are Beauties, Gail, and I also love the Rich colors. It is a shame that the castors had to show, though, 'cause they sure didn't make their castors look near good enough for what you built.;) :thumb: