Shearing Sheep: 20 seconds start to finish!!

You are wrong Travis! If you look through all the video the winner did it in 17.01 seconds!

In winter it may take me more than that to take my coat off!:D

Speaking of coats, there was a video posted on www.mytractorforum.com that showed an excavator operator undressing a model. (she had a bathing suit on underneath) It took him 5 minutes, but he took off her hat, her scarf and her dress using nothing but his excavator clamp, and took them from her body to a coat rack without them falling on the floor. That was cool too.

You can do a search for it over there and probably find it.

Shearing Sheep: 20 seconds start to finish!!/excavator operator video

Travis, can't find anything like that video on MTF. try to find and post a link, OK?
Thanks, Tony

Pretty amazing, Travis. I'm guessing the sheep doesn't have too good of time.
On the plus side, it's over quickly. :p

Lee, thanks for the link to the excavator video. I've watched a few very good operators in my inspection days, and that guy is right in there with them.

There was an Australian gentle man that was touring America, driving across Wyoming, when he came across a cowboy with a sheep in the fence and, well, doing what some Wyoming cowboys have been know to do with sheep. The Aussie stopped and walked up to the cowboy and said, "Pardon me mate, but in my country we shear our sheep". The cowboy turned around and said, "Well pardner, I ain't sharing this one with nobody!"