1000th Post!!

Jeff Bower

This is my 1000th post! No, I'm not bragging, I'm gloating and yes there is a difference. :D I thought this milestone would be a good time to reflect......

Over the past year, 11 months actually, I've met some great people at FWW. I consider you all Family and just wanted to take time to thank you all for the great ideas, pointers, pictures and all around good time. I think/hope I have become a better woodworker, well woodturner :headbang:, because of all your help and direction. :wave:

thanks again, Jeff

Congrats Jeff, now up to a new milestone, I mean to the 2000 posts.
You're right, friendly and helpfull people in this forum, hope it's stays that way.
Had in other forums other experiences, which were not so nice.

Ad :D :wave:

Congratulations Jeff! Now that you've hit that mark do not think by any means that you can sit back and relax! I'm catching up quite quickly so be warned!!:D:thumb:

Toni, you will never catch me!!:D:rofl: (See one more for me):wave:

Well... Now that you're tired of building your boat, and will start enjoying it and devoting less time to woodworking and more time to "waterworking" I might have a chance, stay tuned and alert!!:):D

BTW. Another one.:rofl::rofl:
(PS Maybe we should stop here for the health sake of our moderators)

Well... Now that you're tired of building your boat, and will start enjoying it and devoting less time to woodworking and more time to "waterworking" I might have a chance, stay tuned and alert!!:):D

BTW. Another one.:rofl::rofl:
(PS Maybe we should stop here for the health sake of our moderators)

Well... Jeff BOWER, I must apologize to you and to Jeff HORTON as well, I've got the two of you mixed up in that post so the comment about the boat was intended to Jeff Horton, and the comment about the 1000 post was for you.

So please bear with some guy (me:() that looks as being badly affected by wooddust.

A good friend has been kind enough to put me on the right track pointing that out to me.

BTW Jeff Bower... another one on my side:rofl::rofl:

Well... Jeff BOWER, I must apologize to you and to Jeff HORTON as well, I've got the two of you mixed up in that post so the comment about the boat was intended to Jeff Horton, and the comment about the 1000 post was for you.

So please bear with some guy (me:() that looks as being badly affected by wooddust.

A good friend has been kind enough to put me on the right track pointing that out to me.

BTW Jeff Bower... another one on my side:rofl::rofl:

Just saw this Toni...please don't confuse me with Jeff Horton!! Anyone but him!:rofl: :D He probably didn't notice your post either...he has been smelling to many fumes from all the finish he put on his boat.....BTW another post on my side!!:rofl::wave: