Hey Vaughn.....

Vaughn,

I'm going to lunch with some folks from FWW and SMC tomorrow. Could you measure the width and depth of the groove for your miter gauge groove on your TS3650 please?

I might buy a tenoning gauge for my TS3650 at Rockler tomorrow. Having those measurements might keep me from sending it back.

Thanks V!

Ken

Ken, it's about 3/4" wide and a little shy of 7/16" deep. (Specifically, 0.758 and 0.425 inches, respectively.) Any standard accessory made for a 3/4" wide slot should work. I believe 3/8" is the standard minimum depth, so this one has room to spare depth-wise. I'd be willing the bet the Rockler gauge will work fine. :thumb:

Thanks Vaughn! I'm in Dallas this week and next. A tenoning jig is high on my list of "Dear.......I gotta have......PRETTY.....PRETTY.....PRETTY............please! things!

I've been married 40 years, as a result I grovell well!:D

Thanks Jim. Bring the coupon.

Did you know you can grovel over the phone? My wife just closed her eyes and it didn't take too much imagination as she's seen the posture and heard the whine so many times before.:D

I hope they can ship it for me.

After lunch with a neat bunch of woodworkers,

I bought that tenoning jig. I'll blame Jim O'Dell for that. If he hadn't had the coupon, I'd have turned it down. Don't worry Jim.....Sharon doesn't have your address!