Surprising Sunday occurance

beautiful with a capital B. .
Thanks Allen :wave:, S

Wow! Talk about one of a kind! Those are stunning! ;)

:bow::bow::bow:

Wow! Thanks Bill :wave:,
I just have the tools and years of doing this kind of thing. It is the wood that says it all. You are kind to say though.:rolleyes: S :wave:

Makes me want to just sell all my tools, and go back to gardening...
It is just pretty, glad you seem to like it. :) S

Bill

Shaz,

Serious question: can you describe the process for doing the crown? Did you put it up *after* the cabinet boxes went up? How'd you attach it?

When I build my cabinets I use a story pole/board, it is like a computer program that has information I introduce. I check regularly to validate accuracy while building. Greg useds one when he builds. I then, on this board fill in the exact dimensions using a combination square and lufkin X46 red end stick rule and an eraser:doh:. I determine the filler needed at the top, above the doors, necessary to accept the crown I want to use, and the door height. I then cut a piece of crown about 1" long and trace it, in place on the story board, as a check to see if my thinking is correct. I will ultimately nail the crown to the cabinet with a few nails into the ceiling. Shaz:)

Bill

Beautiful work Shaz, but then we have come to expect nothing less from you!
Thanks Rennie. S

So, I think I finally found who got the rest of my spalted pecan from M&G Sawmill in Huntsville a while back. Hi Jerry :thumb::wave:, Nope not me.:dunno: But I will remember the name.:)You know great wood! We will have to visit some time.

That IS some gorgeous wood, and some gorgeous work, as well.:thumb::thumb:Thanks!! S

There we go, Shaz that spalted pecan is great looking wood on great looking cabinets, thanks for posting pics.

Tom
My pleasure Tom, glad you like the pictures! S

BTW, I prefer "Evacuation Elevator" :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Thanks again Rennie for more information!:doh::rofl:S

Absolutely gorgeous, Shaz. I love that wood and you've made the best out of it:thumb:
Hi Toni :wave:,
Thanks for the kind words. Nice to have that chance!!!:)S

It appears you still don't have any pictures... :rofl: Maybe the goats ate them? :p
Hi MJ,
This visual image is as cute as the goats themselves:D
Rennie's poo box trick cursed the forum! :laugh2: :eek: S :rofl:

I figured if Rennie could hold out so could I. :rolleyes: S :D
--MJ

BTW, I prefer "Evacuation Elevator" :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hmm.... sounds like "Sanitation Engineer" or some such thing. ;) Wait-- they're related! :rofl:

--MJ :)
You 2 are are on to something, and with names like that you may have a product for sale. :dunno::rolleyes: Probably sell faster than "Poo Box".:eek::rofl:

My wife looks over my shoulder now and then to take a peek when I say, wow, nice stuff, and if she keeps seeing kitchens and theater rooms like you are producing, shes really going to give it to me and complain how come we dont hire someone to redo the kitchen. Youre going to make my life hell.
:D

My wife looks over my shoulder now and then to take a peek when I say, wow, nice stuff, and if she keeps seeing kitchens and theater rooms like you are producing, shes really going to give it to me and complain how come we dont hire someone to redo the kitchen. Youre going to make my life hell.
:D
Hopefully she will soon learn that what you make for her is of better quality and more tastefully done than what she can buy. My pictures are just ideas for you to gleen off, not to measure yourself. You have help here, for that kitchen, bath room or theater. Earning the money to pay for it is your deal!:rolleyes::rofl:
Shaz :)

Beyond Ye Olde Spalted Goat Photo Bandit... caught red-hooved!

--MJ :D
Finally after days of waiting and several "systems restore" I am able to see the cuprit!

Aye, a good looking but shifty sort with a delight for the unusual, one can clearly see. Then too, he is caught with the evidence still spalting :eek:, not completely devoured, "How fortunate for us"! :rofl:
Thanks MJ, for a photo of the mastermind behind the pictures disappearance. :rolleyes: Very shifty! :D
Shaz :)