Welcome Rob Lee

No "think" about it, Tod. :thumb: I sent him an invitation a couple weeks back and was delighted to see him take me up on it.

Welcome, Rob, this is growing into a great woodworking forum. Hope you enjoy it here.

hungh?.......i`m trying to think and it`s not working......is this another rob lee? or the fellow from lee valley.....my thinkers not doing well today:eek:

hungh?.......i`m trying to think and it`s not working......is this another rob lee? or the fellow from lee valley.....my thinkers not doing well today:eek:

Tod you said that you think it is the Rob Lee from Lee Valley. I said that there is no "think" about it. As in, it is definitely that Rob Lee.

Clearer mud now? :D

Hi -

Thanks for all the comments.... now I know how y'all knew I'd registered... I missed this thread...:doh:

As Art said - I've been checking out the forum here for a few days now - and will be glad to add my two cents when called upon. If any of you have questions you want answered off the board, my email's public ( rlee@leevalley.com ), and while I'm not always fast - I do always reply (at least, as fast as two finger typing lets me).

Please feel free to give me a "Poke" if you feel I've missed something (as Bart did today with Frank's post)...

Cheers -

Rob

Welcome Rob. We are glad to have you in the "family". Do speak up if you have opinions/suggestions or input as we are a truely member based forum. Input is good.