Satisfied customer

Steve Ash

My mother in law asked me to make some plate racks a couple of years ago, and I got them made rather quickly......then they sat in my shop gathering dust, waiting for me to quit procrastinating and get them finished for her to use. It was one of those things that the next time they came for a visit (they live in Orlando, Fl.) I'd quick apply the finish while they were here and send them home to be used to display her plates.

Now I have got best Mother in Law in the world, she is a sweetheart and I am blessed to have her. She also has the patience of Job.....I think she asked me to make these in the fall of 2005.....well they came up for a visit (actually to attend my sons wedding) and since they were here a while, I got them done and ready for her to take them home.

That peck on the cheek is worth more than any amount of $$$$$.

P1010275.jpg

Nice plate racks Steve.

Knowing you and the kind of person you are, I suspect your MIL has and would have given you that kiss regardless of those fine plate racks. It's nice to have that kind of relationship. Mine is visiting from Illinois and is taking a nap as we type. And yes...we have that kind of relationship too!

Congrats Steve!