Another Early Birthday Present

I received another Early Birthday Present---That is 6 months early (My birthday is Dec. 31, just before midnight).

This time I actually received, and get to keep, the present. Last time, a couple weeks ago, I got a notice that a birthday present had been ordered and was in transit to me. However, it turned out that Glenn had a "surprise" present for his daughter sent to me so it would be a surprise (it was). He just forgot to tell me about it.

Anyway, Toni Ciurante, in Barcelona, sent me an early BD present. It is a book "Gaudi, Introduction to his architecture." My wife, who should have been an architect, immediately started looking at the pictures and reading---I have managed to get a bit of time with it. Gaudi came out with some, ahead of his time, architectural designs. It has interesting photos along with reasons why the design was done it this particular way.

It is a fun read.

Thank You Toni

Enjoy,

JimB

I received another Early Birthday Present---That is 6 months early (My birthday is Dec. 31, just before midnight).

(snip)

Anyway, Toni Ciurante, in Barcelona, sent me an early BD present. It is a book "Gaudi, Introduction to his architecture." My wife, who should have been an architect, immediately started looking at the pictures and reading---I have managed to get a bit of time with it. Gaudi came out with some, ahead of his time, architectural designs. It has interesting photos along with reasons why the design was done it this particular way.

It is a fun read.

Thank You Toni

Enjoy,

JimB

My pleasure Jim, enjoy it as much I enjoyed sending it to you.

he sure is one fine Spaniard isnt he Jim:) to bad he is so far away, could use him in my back yard to chat with and learn some of his skills.

That's not completely true Larry, I think that form the two of us, I would be the one who would have more things to learn than teach.
As per being in your back yard, don't give up I may show up some day so get ready to chat and teach me things.:)