Hi, I made it...

Greg Cook

Got my invite from Stu a few minutes ago. Thanks. I'm a newby at WW, but really enjoy it. Look forward to learning and posting. I just got a Jet Mini, so hope to learn about spinning as well as flat work.

Greg

Thanks, Frank... You're up late, or should I say early! It's about time for me to hit the sack here on the West coast. Well past my bed time, but I had to wait to get activated and got to looking around the site. I hope I can contribute in some way.

Hey Stu...thanks for the invite. I bet the freight on my lathe was cheaper than yours.... (I drove about 30 minutes to Woodinville to pick up my new Jet Mini today) :D Nice site, and look forward to being here regularly.

Hey Stu...thanks for the invite. I bet the freight on my lathe was cheaper than yours.... (I drove about 30 minutes to Woodinville to pick up my new Jet Mini today) :D Nice site, and look forward to being here regularly.

Greg, the freight on my lathe was nearly $800 all said and done, but it was still about $1000 cheaper to buy it from George, and ship it than buying one here.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Just a point here.

Greg made a mistake in signing up, his name is "Cook" not "Cooke" so I changed it at his request.

Hope you don't have any troubles to sign in Greg! :D

Cheers!

Just a point here.

Greg made a mistake in signing up, his name is "Cook" not "Cooke" so I changed it at his request.

Hope you don't have any troubles to sign in Greg! :D

Cheers!

Waaaaaiiit a minute................he doesn't even know how to spell his own name???????

Maaaaayyyybe he's not really who he says he is, hmmmmmmm?

:D :D :D

Welcome Greg. Congrats on your new lathe. Now hurry up and make some of that spinny, round stuff and show us your pics. Please. :D ;)

Waaaaaiiit a minute................he doesn't even know how to spell his own name???????

Maaaaayyyybe he's not really who he says he is, hmmmmmmm?

:D :D :D

Welcome Greg. Congrats on your new lathe. Now hurry up and make some of that spinny, round stuff and show us your pics. Please. :D ;)

Naw, he knows, he just has fat fingers :D

Uh, sorry guys. My last name really is "Cook", no "e" that we have found in our family history search...yet:D

Thanks for correcting it, Stu. I checked, and no probs logging in.