What is the SVG control module?

Frank Fusco

Everytime I log onto FW a message pops up at the bottom asking me to allow this. I always close because allowing 'stuff' onto a computer has usually proven to create problems.
What is it? If safe, I'll allow but need words of wisdom from those who know here.

Everytime I log onto FW a message pops up at the bottom asking me to allow this. I always close because allowing 'stuff' onto a computer has usually proven to create problems.
What is it? If safe, I'll allow but need words of wisdom from those who know here.

What browser (IE, Chrome, Firefox) are you using? I've not heard of that specific module and I we don't have anything on our site that would require an SVN plugin, so I suspect that it's malware or some other ad popper causing it to try and load. Let me know and I can investigate further.

What browser and version are you using Frank? From what I can find it seems to be something associated with some version of Internet Exploder.

What browser (IE, Chrome, Firefox) are you using? I've not heard of that specific module and I we don't have anything on our site that would require an SVN plugin, so I suspect that it's malware or some other ad popper causing it to try and load. Let me know and I can investigate further.

I use Vista and just cleaned up the 'puter. Have several anti-virus programs installed. e.g. AVG, ASC, etc.

I use Vista and just cleaned up the 'puter. Have several anti-virus programs installed. e.g. AVG, ASC, etc.
With all the recent problems I've had with my computer, and from what I've been told by the Geek Squad, one should not have more than one anti-virus software on your computer at the same time as they will conflict with each other and cause some strange things to happen. Beware multiple virus programs!

I had both Norton & McAfee on at the same time that caused crashes, freeze-ups, & a whole lot of stress!

Last edited: