Ya'll make my day

I luv sighning in hear, kawse down in the 'Currently Active User's' list, I bee listed as 'first' :p;)
Ya'll shawl makes a feller feel speshal... speshallee hows ye all lyin hup behind me in the list in alfibetikal ordur :rofl:
butt 4 whadtis werth, I'm know leedar...jus happee to follar along the trail ye all bena blazin!
Furist ore lass donut madder 2 me, Eye'm jus sew happeez to bee hear! :wave:

{yes, I know how it really works...lol}

I luv sighning in hear, kawse down in the 'Currently Active User's' list, I bee listed as 'first' :p;)
Ya'll shawl makes a feller feel speshal... speshallee hows ye all lyin hup behind me in the list in alfibetikal ordur :rofl:
butt 4 whadtis werth, I'm know leedar...jus happee to follar along the trail ye all bena blazin!
Furist ore lass donut madder 2 me, Eye'm jus sew happeez to bee hear! :wave:

{yes, I know how it really works...lol}
All right Ken not to bust your country bubble,but we all are first on our own puters.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: And by the way is Larry there or something, You starting to sound just like us, I meen like him.:thumb::D:rofl::rofl:

Glad I made the tour last year, or I wouldn't have understood a word of what you said Ken,:rofl: however it sounds a bit too scottish to me, not Larry's tipycal michigander ole red neck. Doesn't it?:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hi Ken!

I put the google translator of what you wrote, because they had problems reading. :rofl:
What else should evolve in the google translator, they are very interesting things translated into Hungarian. Since then, everyone's smiling in the workplace.:D:D

Jozsef

English to English translation
I luv sighning in hear, kawse down in the 'Currently Active User's' list, I bee listed as 'first'
Ya'll shawl makes a feller feel speshal... speshallee hows ye all lyin hup behind me in the list in alfibetikal ordur
Furist ore lass donut madder 2 me, Eye'm jus sew happeez to bee hear!

I didn't help it much.:rofl:

English to English translation
I luv sighning in hear, kawse down in the 'Currently Active User's' list, I bee listed as 'first'
Ya'll shawl makes a feller feel speshal... speshallee hows ye all lyin hup behind me in the list in alfibetikal ordur
Furist ore lass donut madder 2 me, Eye'm jus sew happeez to bee hear!

I didn't help it much.:rofl:

Now if someone could write the way the Kennedys, Cabots, and Lodges spoke i might have some idea what the heck you are saying :rofl::rofl::rofl: