CNC - Apology - Haitus

Leo Voisine

I came in here guns blazing - then dropped it like a hot potato.

I need to apologize for that - but - I need to take a hiatus from CNC for a while.

My remodel project is going to consume me for many many months.

When I do get to the kitchen cabinets I would like to incorporate some CNC - but that may or may not happen.

AFTER - the remodel I can assure you - I will be PUMPING the juices here.

My passion is CNC - not remodeling.

For now - I will be remodeling - whooo hooooo :doh:

I suspect there will be breaks in the remodel while waiting for "stuff" so you might be able to sneak in a bit here or there :D

I really need to try hard to NOT do that - otherwise the remodel will not get done.

It's possible though.

Really - I want to get the remodel completed - so it will not interfere with the CNC.

I have some testing that I want to get into.

For me, CNC is currently a warm weather sport too since it's in the un-insulated part of the shop. Much like me, the parts on it just don't like moving in the cold. ;)

I've been dying to make me a CNC machine but the initial task of the process just seems like a huge head ache but worth it in the end. My friend is currently working in building him one me and him are both CNC programmers and operators and work together.
He was originally making a CNC laser cutter for metal. But I'm slowly pulling him over to the light side of the force (woodworking CNC ) and now it's all he can think about.
Maybe in if these days I'll try and make one but. Currently just don't have the time :/

~Ninja~

Some good stuff to watch! Those machines are pretty fascinating. The name Articfox doesn't have anything thing to do with a brand name of a RV does it? I have an Articfox trailer, just wondering.

HeHeHe - no

I have a little white dog - hence Arcticfox

The 46 was my age - 14 years ago - when I decided to have screen name. I don't really use it anymore. My youtube channel has been Arcticfox46 for a very long time.