never know what will turn up

Frank Fusco

Looking for something and uncovered this photo. Back is dated 1988. I was obviously at some event. Not the usual pre-1830 outfit for me. Dunno what the event was. But, the guns were mine, a Colt 1851 Navy revolver and a double-barreled 14 gauge muzzle loading shotgun.
For those who think I never act normal, this will convince 'em fer sure.

Attachments

• Dad 1988 small.jpg
    Dad 1988 small.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 91
Real men didn't use guns. :p

Chieftain1 400.jpg

Not my get-up. ;) I was a warm body for a photo shoot, and they decided since I have the long blonde hair that I should be the Chieftain. :rolleyes:

Hey Frank I like the holster and the gun. I prefer the percussion era its good old Duke era.:rofl:

Hey Vaughn boy you look the part. Wow so authentic I thought the Vikings had landed in the USA. Only problem is it would have been a long trek to end up where you are and i guess they would have ditched all the heavy metal and clothing due to the heat by the time they got there.:rofl::rofl:

Its a great picture and I guess a memorable event for you.:thumb:

Real men didn't use guns. :p

View attachment 31144Not my get-up. ;) I was a warm body for a photo shoot, and they decided since I have the long blonde hair that I should be the Chieftain. :rolleyes:

And Just WHAT, may I ask, kind of SKEW is that in your Left Hand, Vaughn?:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Well... when we are young we all make things that we'll regret later :D:D:D specially if there are visual proofs of what we did.:(

Boy, am I ever glad everyone wasn't running around with Cell Phones with CAMERAS in them when I was younger.:rolleyes::rofl::rofl::rofl: