work stuff

Chuck Thoits

This is what's keeping us busy this winter.

Attachments

• tn_stuff 005.JPG
    tn_stuff 005.JPG
    51.1 KB · Views: 72
  • tn_stuff 006.JPG
    tn_stuff 006.JPG
    38.5 KB · Views: 64
  • tn_stuff 007.JPG
    tn_stuff 007.JPG
    49.6 KB · Views: 67
  • tn_stuff 008.JPG
    tn_stuff 008.JPG
    50.3 KB · Views: 66
Glad you're staying busy Chuck. :thumb: Just a question, what is going on the ceilings? I always thought you rocked the ceiling first. :huh: Maybe we do it backwards here in the midwest. :D

Glad you're staying busy Chuck. :thumb: Just a question, what is going on the ceilings? I always thought you rocked the ceiling first. :huh: Maybe we do it backwards here in the midwest. :D

Cedar is going on the one up stairs and the one in the basement is going to be a dropped ceiling.
And yes we rock the ceilings first up here to. That is when they are getting rock.:thumb:

Cedar is going on the one up stairs and the one in the basement is going to be a dropped ceiling.
And yes we rock the ceilings first up here to. That is when they are getting rock.:thumb:

is it going to be a T&G boards for the ceiling? What size (4" 6" 8" etc) do you normally use for your ceilings and what do you typically finish them with for an indoor application?

Brian

is it going to be a T&G boards for the ceiling? What size (4" 6" 8" etc) do you normally use for your ceilings and what do you typically finish them with for an indoor application?

Brian

This one is going to be 3/4 x 6 V match it will be finished with some sort of oil.
The last one was 3/4 x 6 V match pine and was pollyed :thumb:
So I can say normally we use 3/4 x 6
The rest of the trim in this one is pine and will be stained and pollyed.

I didn't hang this one. We got a guy for that:thumb::rofl::rofl:
And I tell ya what I'll swap you your project for mine:thumb:
Lets see 10 maybe 15 weeks of work traded for where you at now must be just about a year on that one.:thumb:

bill that is only 1 of 3 that i know of they have.O and chuck you wouldn't like it down here the temps have been in the high 60's low 70's.:rofl:

Can you feel the fuzzy eye ball Mr 60s and 70s
Lets see it was -6 the day we framed the walk out walls. Ok pretty much that whole week. But at least the wind get to pick up speed across the ice before it gets to us.:thumb:
And yesterday it was 18 with 50MPH winds. A great day for siding right.:thumb:

Can you feel the fuzzy eye ball Mr 60s and 70s
Lets see it was -6 the day we framed the walk out walls. Ok pretty much that whole week. But at least the wind get to pick up speed across the ice before it gets to us.:thumb:
And yesterday it was 18 with 50MPH winds. A great day for siding right.:thumb:
Been there done that. Being from PA and doing most of our work in Binghamton Ny. Them temps and wind are one reason i left.:D