How I spent my morning- whirl(pool)ing around...

Ned Bulken

free2goodhome.jpg

after a quick trip to the Bleu Borg, the LOML and I came home, cleared up the mountains of Laundry and did that. :thumb:

alas poor yorich... free to a good home, slightly defunct GE washer (found out that porcelain slides very easily on wet grainy snow!

why?
insert timpani drums from Also Sprach Zarathustra (2001 space odyssey )here... <trumpet flair>
dial2.jpg

<trumpet flair>da da da
dial1.jpg

<next trumpet flair> da

da daaaaa da da da, da, da da da (trombone bom bom bom bommmmmm)
whirlypool.jpg

a little more than we wanted to spend, but see my 'planned obsolescence' thread for the economics.

happy wife!:thumb: :D :D

Gee, I wonder if this "Confuser" is on the Blink again, 'cause all I get is little red X's where the pictures are supposed to be and when I click on show picture, they won't come up.:huh: :dunno: :(

ALL RIGHT NED...Whirlpool :thumb:
I saw your planned obsolescence thread and wanted to reply but am so gosh durn busy......and computer dumb...Anyway, you had mentioned Maytag and I would have felt guilty ifin ya bought that brand before I had a chance to warn you. Maytag's quality has gone WAY down and I posted a brief bit about that a few months ago and tried to send you a link but don't know how to post a link to a past thread...

Anyway...very glad you bought the MM brand...err...I mean...Whirlpool. My service guy says they are the best. Wishing you and LOYL many happy "spins" around the rinse cycle.

FYI - I saw Alton on "The Food Channel" last night...he was spin drying a large bunch of greens in his.....washer:eek: ....Never did like greens.

I dunno... A-B usually makes pretty good sense, think about it, when you're done with the wash isn't the basket clean? (just kidding...)

Whirlpool it is, I checked around, and on one of the repair tips forums, that's what the lead tech suggests, first the Staber, then Whirlpool. so... unless I hit the lottery, budget it is for the moment.