4 generations

Steve Ash

My mom and dad go to Alabama for the winter so we got together for an early Christmas yesterday. 4 generations of us now ranging in age from 83 to 3 weeks. I'm lucky that my mom and dad are still healthy and active in their 80's, blessed to have a great son and fortunate to have a new healthy grandson.....Christmas couldn't be any better this year for us.

P1000092.jpg

Congrats Steve! Life is good! You can imagine how I felt about getting 5 generation photos in June on both my wife and my sides of the family!

Somethings in life are important. Most aren't. This is!

Congrats...great picture Steve. :thumb:

I used to take guitar lessons from a guy who had a "no shoes in the house" rule. We have three dogs, and even though LOML and I keep a pretty clean house, we have to wear shoes in the house to keep our socks reasonably clean. :p If there was a market for dog hair, I'd be stinkin' rich.

well congrats ther bro,, tell the ole guy i will be waitun to sign the papers when he gets back,, and that cast looks differnt newr version i would say must be he didnt heal as fast as he coulda... the no shoes law dont cut it fer me either vaughn built it to use not tippy toe in.. got some fur flyin too so the clean socks is just a joke but my feet dont get cold:rofl: but the bettr half's do :huh::huh::dunno: must sumpin she missed..

Thanks everybody.....dad just called, he and mom are headed south for the winter today. Problem is we are supposed to get a nasty ice/sleet storm. I told him to sit tight and wait a while, but he is determined he can drive out of it before it all gets here. I told him to call and let me know he made it safe tonight.

Sometimes I feel like the parent giving him orders.:rofl:

Great pic Steve. When's Junior get his cast off?

Man I hope your folks get through this stuff. It's really nasty south of us here. We're getting snow with about 3-4 inches predicted up here, south along the Illinois/Wisconsin boarder it's snow/sleet/freezing rain and I guess whatever else can come out of the sky. Roads down that way are treacherous and from what we're being told, it extends into Indiana now.

Karl

Steve, I missed this until today. Great pic. My grandparents missed seeing my daughter, but we do have a pic with 3 grandparents...2nd generation, 3rd generation, and 3 great grandkids(my brother's kids)...priceless.

The weather here in IA is bad, bad, bad, over 40,000 without power already, and now the heavy wet snow is falling on top of the 1"+ of ice that fell last night and this morning...hope your family travels safe.