snow

Frank Fusco

This isn't Wisconsin or Canada. This is 'sunny' Arkansas.
Our snow this year has been unprecedented. Fortunately, we can expect it to be gone within a week.
There is about 10" to a foot on the ground now and still falling hard.
Shown outside my shop door is my garden tractor, generator (under the yellow cover) and six jerry cans of spare fuel.
We aren't going anywhere today.

Attachments

• snow.jpg
    snow.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 50
You guys down south have really been getting the short end of the stick this winter. Hopefully it will end soon. We're supposed to start sunny 40-50 degree highs around Thursday for at least 5 days (I hope) Mebbe I can kick some down to you if I use my good leg.:rofl:

Frank, all the moisture must have missed us. We got some sleet and a little blowing snow, nothing that would stick. Just cold. Has finally warmed up to almost 21 degrees as I type. Sure killing business. Feb is going to be a bust. Jim.

We had almost 20 below (F) with about 40 below (F) wind chills. Schools started on time and the kid caught the bus:p /QUOTE]

I don't understand it. Evidently it is a new lawsuit challenge someone is trying to stay away from. I had chores done and didn't think it was that bad. I never look at the temp until I am in from chores in the morning. Guess I don't want to know for sure until I am done. :rofl: Our day and age, :huh::dunno:

Hey I just thought you should all know that the guys are getting there sapping stuff out and cleaned off. Starting to check and repair sap lines.
So ya"ll know what that means.......... next is tapping trees and warm days are just a few short weeks away.:thumb::thumb::thumb:

The snow up here has been melting nicely until today.
I only made 1.5 hours outside today in the shop jointing and planing down some boards. I had to stop when I couldnt feel my toes or fingers anymore.

When I was watching the 5 pm local news, they were showing pictures from some town in Arkansas,