See ya all in 12 days..Summer Vacation time

Rob Keeble

Well like Toni i take off at the end of August. This time round we are headed for some outdoor life on the East Coast of Canada. Long long drive but we aint seen the sea for some time now and i got a hankering to try out my fly fishing skills again.

So we are off to Fundy National Park, Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island. These provinces happen to be the place where Canada all started. So we will edumacate the youngest as to the roots of his new country and try out some lobster that would malke Chuck envious if he is watching. Will post some pics on our return.

See ya all and enjoy the summer at least whats left of it.

One thing for sure booked to take a cruise on this fine vessel

http://museum.gov.ns.ca/bluenose/index.htm

All of ya keep safe and keep on woodworking.:thumb::)

Cheers
Rob

Canada has an east coastline? man, I learn something new everyday here.
You should make a right turn when you see the Atlantic, just have a passport these days. Ill keep the light on outside just incase, follow the sawdust and look for alot of chairs.

Have a great trip. Rob. Some years back there was a Tall Ships Tour that came through this part of California. We spent the day sailing around Newport Harbor having mock gun battles with the other ships.

...but just curious, what ever happened to Chuck??:huh: :dunno:

He got upset and left. :rolleyes:

Hey Rob, Have Fun, Be Safe, annnnnnnd.....Remember:huh:, "No Pics, Didn't Happen".:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

PS: Don' be catchin Nuttin that Bites Back wit teeth that's biggern yourn, 'n don' fergit ta duk when they cum bout on tha cruz.:thumb:

Have fun and enjoy yourself Rob. However, I'm no expert at all but I thought that fly fishing was used only on rivers and lakes not on the sea:dunno: