Foster Brooks

thanks for the laughs rennie,, wouldnt have know the guy from the name but do remeber seein him on tv ..he was a very funy guy for sure he must be gone by now he was old in these..movies..:D

Rennie
That takes me back a long way. I met Foster a couple of times when he was with his brother Cactus Tom Brooks. I used to eat breakfast with Tom every morning in a little restaurant by the Whas Building in Louisville, Ky. Foster and Tom were from Louisville.
Larry

Rennie
That takes me back a long way. I met Foster a couple of times when he was with his brother Cactus Tom Brooks. I used to eat breakfast with Tom every morning in a little restaurant by the Whas Building in Louisville, Ky. Foster and Tom were from Louisville.
Larry
I'm impressed! He was a very funny man.

Rennie:

It is a shame that too many people Never got a chance to hear good comedy without a single cuss work. Red Shelton, Arthur Godfrey, The Rat Pack, Bill Cosby, Jerry Lewis and Joey Lewis are just Some of them that fall into that group. Current so called commedians need to try to emulate them!

As usual, Just My Opionion!

Thanks for sharin'

Bruce

Rennie:

It is a shame that too many people Never got a chance to hear good comedy without a single cuss work. Red Shelton, Arthur Godfrey, The Rat Pack, Bill Cosby, Jerry Lewis and Joey Lewis are just Some of them that fall into that group. Current so called commedians need to try to emulate them!

As usual, Just My Opionion!

Thanks for sharin'

Bruce

Well said Bruce, very well said!:thumb::thumb:

Couple of others, Burns & Allen and Victor Borge. Local PBS had Victor Borge rerun as a fund raiser...my belly hurt and my face was wet with tears. Also got to see him live once back in the 70's...same effect. Abbot and Costello Who's on first? still cracks me up every time.:rofl::rofl::rofl: I could go on for a long time naming others but everyone just toss in your favorites.

Roger:D:thumb: