Vaughn, can you pick this one??

Dunno the name of it, but it's similar to a harp guitar. The headstock indicates its a European instrument, but usually the drone strings are above the neck, not below it. :huh:

This one is more my style:

Twelve Neck Guitar.jpg

:D

One of my future projects is a little Zither guitar thingy from around 1920. Pretty cool instrument. There are a few sets of strings tuned to chords, and then a bunch of individual 'melody' type strings...

Unfortunately, the top and back are a little cracked, but I think it's repairable..

I'd give a dollar to see THAT posted on YouTube! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I'll probably regret this...:rolleyes:

Flying Kick.jpg

This was a test jump during setup one afternoon. I'm jumping off a 4" high drum riser onto the main stage. Probably about 7' off the ground all told. At night I did it with a guitar (but minus the cigarette).

And I'll probably regret this one, too...:p

Bogarts 6-12-83 VM C.jpg

The obligatory Spandex jeans. (And I had just turned my head quickly...my hair wasn't usually that big.) A friend of the band, a girl lamed Tanna, owned Spandex jeans in all sorts of colors, and it just so happened that she wore the same size several of us in the band wore, so from time to time we'd borrow a pair of jeans from her. One night it happened that three of us on stage were wearing jeans we'd borrowed from Tanna. I got on the microphone and said "We'd especially like to thank Tanna tonight for letting all three of us get into her pants." She about killed me, but she was laughing too hard. :rofl:

... But the real question is, can you still do it???? Jim.

Not if I plan to walk away from it. The ol' knees and back have a few more miles on them these days. And my playing is rustier than a barn nail in a bucket of cow manure. :eek: The playing will come back if I put a little time to it, but I think my days of high-flying stage antics are over. It was fun while it lasted, though. :D

Not if I plan to walk away from it. The ol' knees and back have a few more miles on them these days. And my playing is rustier than a barn nail in a bucket of cow manure. :eek: The playing will come back if I put a little time to it, but I think my days of high-flying stage antics are over. It was fun while it lasted, though. :D

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Oh boy Vaughn your humor keeps me alive. :D:thumb:

Dunno the name of it, but it's similar to a harp guitar. The headstock indicates its a European instrument, but usually the drone strings are above the neck, not below it. :huh:

This one is more my style:

View attachment 46500

:D

Looks like something I'd see in an old Rush concert video...

music-smiley-7505.gif