Boeshield T9 for firearms?

Brian Altop

Just wondered as I was playing in the shop today, has anyone tried using Boesshield t9 for their firearms? I put it on one of my blued 'throw in the back of the truck guns' to see how it treated the bluing. My guess is it shouldn't hurt it at all if non of the other chemicals used to clean it do.:huh:

I've got a Benelli that I use for duck hunting and since I'm always out in the rain with the gun, I thought why not? :dunno:

Anyone have any experience with this?

Brian

I've used it on nearly all my guns for the past ten years or so, and never had a problem. It's very good for storage, but for users it needs to be wiped a bit to remove the waxy coating it leaves.

My old warhorse .45 get a spraydown with it every cleaning, and it's never failed me.

Just wanted to update,

I've used the T-9 on one of my guns and have been playing with it in diff weather and so far I am impressed. It works very well and even with finger prints, I've had no problems with rust. This gun has a bit of the bluing warn off and was very prone to rust.

I'll be using this for my firearms in the future. Does need to wiped down if you coat it heavily before taking out to use. I really like how it gets in under the scope ring mounts and between the barrel and stock and does a really good job of protection.

Worth a shot :D if you haven't tried it before!

Brian