Guess whats coming to my shop before & for Christmas

Great for you!

But excuse me my ignorance, do all this machines really work and make sharpening easier and faster??

I'm not joking, just wondering, they are seldom sold here if not existing at all, and we all sharpen using the old way (I think...)

Great for you!

But excuse me my ignorance, do all this machines really work and make sharpening easier and faster??

I'm not joking, just wondering, they are seldom sold here if not existing at all, and we all sharpen using the old way (I think...)

Toni in beautiful Barcelona, Spain I was there in 1976-77 & really enjoyed it.

I'll let you all know when I have used it. All the reviews I've read are positive.

Great for you!

I have hard nothing but great reviews from this thing, some have went and bought the cheapest chisels they could find and they claim they are sharper after using this on them than when they bought them new. Don't have one just have seem lots of woodworkers purchase them and say good things about them.