Gas and Ike

Gas going up in my town and surrounding areas. At 2:30pm i paid $3.91, Son called and said it is up to $6.19 in Jackson Mi.
Also hope all people in Ike's way get to safe ground.

Bill :bang:

Interesting. It went DOWN 10¢ here today. Regular is $3.49.9 at three different local stations, as of about an hour ago, when I filled up the Subie.

At 3:45pm it was $3.85/gal Will see what it is here tonight. BTW I am in Plainwell Michigan...and at 5:50 it dropped to $3.81/gal and down the road at clark it was $4.08/gal so not to bad yet but still too much

Well, from what I hear it is going up. Gas suppliers are raising prices here at least. One Gas Station was $5.35 and was showing her invoice for $5.30 per gallon (or something like that).

I didn't buy this morning just because I didn't want to stand in line. Assumed it was just busy. Found out about all this and went and filled up this afternoon. $3.85. Station across the street was $4.80 and doing NO BUISINESS. But maybe they just bought gas and were not gouging as everyone thought.

Two weeks and it will go back down. :dunno:

I filled up LOML's car tonight at 3.59, up .15 from last night. Some of the stations west of here were up .30 during the day. I filled my van up on the way home last night out that direction at 3.43, and they were 3.69 tonight. Of course all the Hustonians that came up our way are filling up on our gas too. :wave:
Hope all the Family and friends in the Houston/South East Texas area are safe tonight, whether on the road, or at home. Jim.