Robust Party Date is Set!

Bill Grumbine

Greetings all

I am starting a new thread here for the purposes of notification. The Robust Party is on, and is scheduled for the first Saturday in November, 11/3/07. This is assuming a delivery date a week or two earlier and gives me time to get it set up and make sure I know how it works. I am getting lots of emails about this, and I will answer them all - as soon as I get back from Syracuse, which I am leaving in a few minutes here. It might be a little chilly, but we can turn the heat on in the shop, and there is plenty of wood for a bonfire.

Bill

Hey Bill, :wave:
I like Robust parties! And... since I went to college in Indiana, Pa. I know where Kutstown is.:D Sadly though, there is no direct flight from Houston to Kutztown.:dunno: So as kind as you are to invite me I think I will have to party vicariously through you, and that's okay. Hope it turns out Super! :)
Shaz

Sold the bike Art........ :(

Made my lovely wife happy, and I could then buy more woodworking stuff.....

yeah, if it was only a 10 hour drive, I'd be there, you got that right, I'd find a few other like minded guys and make a road trip of it!

Okay, so I'm starting to think about it now and put it on my calendar JIC. Mapquest shows two Kutztowns (in different counties). One is 7.5 hours away and the other is 8, but they both appear to be in the same genreal area. Either way an 8 hour drive is nothing to a Texican.

Hmmm... so how do I convince SWMBO? I know she'd want to go, but she'd be bored stiff. :huh: The wheels are turning... lemme mull it over some more. I really would like to participate.;)

Sold the bike Art........ :(

Made my lovely wife happy, and I could then buy more woodworking stuff.....

yeah, if it was only a 10 hour drive, I'd be there, you got that right, I'd find a few other like minded guys and make a road trip of it!
Don't worry Stu, if I ever get around to going to a Tokyo Game Show, I'll make sure to give you a call. Just be sure to have some Negra Modelos waiting for me or better yet, surprise me with a good Japanese beer.

Anyway, no parties for me, I'm too busy to do anything these days:(