Happy Birthday Rennie

:b-day: Have a cold _______ (insert your favorite beverage here) for all of us.

Hey Rennie, hope you got some cake and a few toys! :thumb:

Happy Birthday! :b-day_cake::b-day:

Happy Birthday Rennie! May there be many more.
You are all too kind - thank you!:thumb:

I did get a gift card for the blue borg as well as a note from the LOML giving me the OK to go pick out the toy, er tool, of my choice..... within reason.:D

We took a joy ride up into the mountains today. 194 miles later, and after seeing that there is still a lot of snow up there, I'm taking a bit of a rest before I begin some yard work. Oh well. It was good while it lasted!:rofl:

sorry i am late

but i wanted to wish ya ahappy birthday as well and hope the heat rises and your AC breaks.... see everyone else gave you the normal and were nice i had to be differnt:rofl:

Happy Birthday Rennie!

From what I hear from a friend who's a Idaho F&G biologist, the drainages up here are above normal snow levels.

Happy Birthday Rennie!

From what I hear from a friend who's a Idaho F&G biologist, the drainages up here are above normal snow levels.
Your hear correctly! They've been letting water out of the local reservoirs to make room.

Happy Birthday, Rennie!! I hope you have a wonderful day and a great (happy and healthy) year.

Mike
Thanks mike. My day was great! The year ahead holds several surprises, I'm sure. the company I work for is up for sale so that's a big unknown right not. Never the less, I'm positive it will all work out.

Happy Birthday. Hope the year treats you great.:wave:
Thanks Doug. It should be interesting!:D

I know I'm late, to late perhaps, but Rennie, happy birthday to you.
Sometimes I wish that I was able to turn the clock back, unfortunally for me it's stays by that wish.
Cheers on your good healths.
Ad

Well, just so Ad doesn't think he's too late, I'll be even later in wishing you a happy birthday, Rennie. Or maybe I'm just first in line to wish you a happy birthday for next year. :D

Sounds like you had a good day...here's to many more!

Hi Rennie,:wave:
Glad to see so many folk wishing you well. Sounds like a rather fun filled 194 miles. Enjoy the evening. Happy Birthday once more.:thumb:
Shaz:)
Shaz - It was great fun and a very relaxing time - I enjoyed it a great deal. We used to do a lot of these 'day trips' when we first moved out here - when we were renters. Not-so-much after we bought our own home. You know the story!:rofl:

I know I'm late, to late perhaps, but Rennie, happy birthday to you.
Sometimes I wish that I was able to turn the clock back, unfortunately for me it's stays by that wish.
Cheers on your good healths.
Ad
Thanks Ad - The lateness of the message does noting to diminish its impact. Much appreciated.

Well, just so Ad doesn't think he's too late, I'll be even later in wishing you a happy birthday, Rennie. Or maybe I'm just first in line to wish you a happy birthday for next year. :D

Sounds like you had a good day...here's to many more!
Sorry Vaughn - you can't get off that easy for next year!:eek: BTW, It's been great reading your posts on the shows you've been doing. I'm very happy that you've been finding appreciative customers for your excellent work.:thumb:

Sorry I'm late on this Rennie, I had a two day engagement and was gone for your big day.

Hope it was a good one.

View attachment 20194
Hey Steve - it was a good one! Thanks.:D

Geez Rennie, you could have waited til I got back home from Alabama to have that Birthday, and I wouldn't have to make you a "BELATED" Birthday Wish.:rolleyes::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Anyhow, I'm glad you had a Great Time on your Birthday, and here's Wishing you MANY, MANY More.:b-day::b-day_cake::clap::clap::clap:

w