Larry Goes Ice Fishing

Vaughn McMillan

Administrator
Staff member
With winter in full force, Larry decided to try his hand at ice fishing. He's standing on the shore of the frozen Wall Lake, repeatedly casting his line out onto the ice and reeling in his frozen spinnerbait.

Soon, from across the lake, Tom rides up on a snowmobile and asks "Any luck?"

"Nah, not even a nibble", says Larry.

"Hop on", says Tom. "Maybe you'll have better luck trolling."
fishing.gif

With winter in full force, Larry decided to try his hand at ice fishing. He's standing on the shore of the frozen Gun Lake, repeatedly casting his line out onto the ice and reeling in his frozen spinnerbait.

Soon, from across the lake, Tom rides up on a snowmobile and asks "Any luck?"

"Nah, not even a nibble", says Larry.

"Hop on", says Tom. "Maybe you'll have better luck trolling."
fishing.gif
There ya go Vaughn, I fixed it for ya huh Larry..:rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
The only reason I knew about the lakes in the area is LOML is from the area, here Aunt and uncle used to have a place at Gun lake and her parent shad a place at GULL lake.

there we are even fixed fer ya:) does her aunt and uncle still on gun don? and if so whats the last name? she must be from some high dollar blood lines..gull lake is primo livun

Her aunt and Uncle have long ago passed. Her Dad was a doctor and the head of the intern propgram at Borgess Hospital in Kazo as well as the team doctor for western Mich. U. He has since passed away too sadly but I had occasion to go up to Gall lake and yestthere are some high priced spreads there. Way out of my league. Everyone said when I married LOML I married up but she's just a good ole gal and every day common folk. Maybe LOML Married down..:eek::D:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
Her aunt and Uncle have long ago passed. Her Dad was a doctor and the head of the intern propgram at Borgess Hospital in Kazo as well as the team doctor for western Mich. U. He has since passed away too sadly but I had occasion to go up to GULL lake and yestthere are some high priced spreads there. Way out of my league. Everyone said when I married LOML I married up but she's just a good ole gal and every day common folk. Maybe LOML Married down..:eek::D:rofl::rofl::rofl:

had to fix it again fer yu.. well the next titme yu get up that way yur only about fifteen to 20 mins from me and tom:) so warn us first and we will run and hide:rofl::rofl:

had to fix it again fer yu.. well the next titme yu get up that way yur only about fifteen to 20 mins from me and tom:) so warn us first and we will run and hide:rofl::rofl:
Thanks for fixen it Larry. We haven't been back for quit a while all of here family has moved away but she still has some friends she keeps in touch with. If we come back, I'll certainly warn ya..:rofl: