sold two more cutting boards.

I asked a question about pricing of cutting boards a few weeks ago because I had someone approach me about making one. Well since then I have sold two more. Here are a couple of pics of them. The flat grained one is maple, purple heart and walnut. The end grained one is walnut and ambrosia maple.

Attachments

• end grain.jpg
    end grain.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 80
  • end grain 1.jpg
    end grain 1.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 72
  • maple walnut.jpg
    maple walnut.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 78
  • maple walnut 1.jpg
    maple walnut 1.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 61
congrats on the sale! I delivered one of the smaller boards I made recently to my best man, and I turned him down when he asked what he owed me. I know that he's been facing some business difficulties lately, so I didn't have the heart to accept cash from him. I did say, however that if anyone else wanted one similar or larger that I would be happy to sell the Next guy one.

It's funny how I sold the three that I have. At work around Christmas we swap gifts. They usually are gag gifts, nothing over 10.00 bucks that sort of thing. This year I didn't want to look for anything so I dove into the scrap pile and threw together a board. It went over very well and I started getting requests. I know I won't get rich from these boards, but the funds will be added to the tool budget.:)

Those are VERY Impressive, John. Beautiful combination of spectacular woods.:thumb: I've seen some at the annual Fall Art & Crafts Festival over in Midland (before this economy thing), that were MUCH more plain than yours go for $65 to $80.