source for super blond shellac

larry merlau

toni is looking for some super blonde shellac and needs it to be able to be shipped to spain.. homestead doesnt ship over seas i quess? so does anyone have a source that would?
dewaxed shellac

Larry, Dave thanks a lot.

I think I'd rather order flakes, than prepared shellac, for the same shipping cost I will have more quantity, and preparing shellac is not so difficult.

BTW Dave, do you think that I should order this one?
PLATINA
Dewaxed

PLATINUM BLONDE SHELLAC
Extra Light, SUPER PALE,
CRYSTALLINE CLEAR Transparent

Is it different from what is described a white shellac?

Wow thanks Dave. I just learned a ton of stuff i did not know. Just shows what Home depot does not do for your education.:D

I did not realize there were so many kinds and always thought shellac was clear. :eek:

Toni I think you should try out a sample pack first before ordering the flakes. And also it is a good decision to go with fakes rather than with the prepared ones. Preparing shellac has its own advantages. There is vast difference in the shellac that you have mentioned. Since you are buying in large quantities you should probably order the sample pack first and then decide. From my point of view that would be more appropriate.

One thing about using flacks you want to put them in some sort of a blender to turn them into powder 1st they dissolve better. I also use a old felt hat to strain the prepared solution with.