Prime Rib, Baked taters, salad

No pics, didn't happen... :gonnagetit:

And you, a confirmed member of picture posse, oughta be ashamed of yerself....:rofl:

Now Don did your grandma and mom not tell ya not to burb in public.:rofl: Ya just got busted by your own deputies in the new year. You gotta be the first in the clink.:rofl::D:thumb: BTW prime rib is my bestest most favorite cut.:thumb::thumb:Glad you said taters and not salad:)

Don, I've marked in my calendar! It is a Sunday though, so that may present a challenge. Or did you know that?

I never turn down a free meal, especially a fine one like this. Besides, your bride is a true artist in the kitchen.

I'd much rather have Don's feast than the traditional hog jowls, collard greens and black-eyed peas on the 1st. Supposed to bring you good luck for the coming year. I'll just chance it! Mom has had this on the first for as long as I can remember.

I'd much rather have Don's feast than the traditional hog jowls, collard greens and black-eyed peas on the 1st. Supposed to bring you good luck for the coming year. I'll just chance it! Mom has had this on the first for as long as I can remember.

I don't know about the hog jowls... maybe as seasoning for the black eyed peas... in my part of Texas going up, that was our traditional new years meal.. no collard greens though... my wife is from Illinois and her ancestry is Polish... she said they always had cabbage on new years day.. so we had cabbage, black eyed peas and kilbasa sausage with a big pan of cornbread...

Don,
Your burp is only a compliment to the cook... I read somewhere that in certain Bedouin tribes that if the guests didn't burp after the meal, it was considered an insult to the host... :rofl::rofl: