So I was just challenged...

There is no such thing as having to many clamps. Nope doesn't happen never will.:thumb::thumb::thumb:
Silly girl:doh::doh: What was she thinking to many clamps? Shhhheeeessssssssssss

My only mistake was not being here today when the Fedex guy stopped by...

I told her, you can never have too many clamps, but she doesn't believe me...:eek:

It's a known scientific fact that there is no such thing as too many clamps. I saw it on Myth Busters or Oprah or something. :yes:

Only on the final box they put me in.
Myrna and I don't even have to worry about that box. We gave our bodies to Loma Linda Univ. They use it. They dump it in the ocean.

I thought I had hope and was approaching the end of the clamp thing...but I am not even close to 97.

Enjoy,

Jim

I sure wish Greg could get here with that new computer. This one is having menopause or something.

Standing at my bench just now and looking to the right I have 6 cleat fixtures with 8 clamps each. Those are just the ones I keep handy. I have to take 3 or 4 whole steps to get to the other wall. Then there's the specialty clamps in a couple of drawers under the outfeed, the quick grips just under the lumber rack, spring clamps, hand screws, mini's, pipe clamps, oh; and I store all the long clamps overhead. Oh, and the strap clamps, the 4-ways, . . . .

Last edited: