Bernie got me off my duff!

Thanks everyone

I have three of them sold. I usually give more away than I sale. They make great Christmas gifts for the kids teachers. The wood is spalted maple, spalted poplar, walnut, mahogany and heart poplar. The spalted poplar and maple is from some I spalted and cut with my mill. The poplar has some great black line in it and some has some crazy pink spalting. Pictures 3 and 5 top is the pink spalt. It looks brownish in the picture, but it's pink.

Those are great John... I have to try some one of these days.... now about number 199 on my to-do list.....

Thanks for stopping by the booth at October Skies... really enjoyed talking to you... might have had more time if people hadn't kept coming into the booth to ogle and fondle my wares.(the wife calls my bowls "fondle ware")...:D .... would have been better if they were there to buy. ;)

Those are great John... I have to try some one of these days.... now about number 199 on my to-do list.....

Thanks for stopping by the booth at October Skies... really enjoyed talking to you... might have had more time if people hadn't kept coming into the booth to ogle and fondle my wares.(the wife calls my bowls "fondle ware")...:D .... would have been better if they were there to buy. ;)

Your welcome Chuck, I hope you sold a bunch of your stuff. You sure had a bunch of lookers! Wish I'd have brought the camera so I could have gotten a few pictures.