FS: Grizzly 1023 cabinet saw - SOLD

Peter Lyon

Hobbyist use, 10 year old saw for sale, includes:

[LIST[/B]
[*]G1023 right tilt 10" 3 hp 1 phase 220 volt
[*]HTC mobile base
[*]53" Commercial Biesemeyer fence (model T50)
[*]Forrest Woodworker II 10" saw blade
[*]Delta Snap-in Splitter
[/LIST]

Asking $850. Local pickup only.

Attachments

• front.jpg
    front.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 36
  • front oblique.jpg
    front oblique.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 40
  • ext. table.jpg
    ext. table.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 26
  • top.jpg
    top.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Larry,

I'm selling it because due to my father's failing health, he wants me to take all of his tools. Since I don't have room for two cabinet saws, I'll need to get rid of one of them.

Mostly due to safety concerns, I don't really want to try and sell his since it will likely involve inviting strangers over to his house. I realize finding a buyer at this site is a long shot and I'll probably have to go the Craig's list route. There's also a sentimental part of me that likes using my dad's saw. :eek:

PS - If Bart was suggesting that due to the shipping costs, it would make more sense for an east coaster to simply order from Grizzly I agree - that's why I stated pickup only.

Especially considering all of the extra's that mine comes with, I actually think I'm offering someone a pretty good deal - my saw is in excellent condition and by my calculations, I'm only asking about $.40 on the dollar.

Last edited:
I think you've set a very fair price on a good saw, Peter. Sorry to see the consequences that prompted the sale. As the word gets out (on forums and things like Craigslist), I'm sure you'll find a local buyer for it.