Swap received, perfect fit!!!

Got home late last night from a week in the Houston TX area. I took my son, a friend from school (who hasn't much of a family), and my little girl to the Houston Zoo during the day and then back to the Zoo at night for their huge Christmas light display. It was awesome and then we stayed the rest of the week with my family on Lake Conroe. The ride home took 12 hours instead of 8 because of Texas drivers that kept running into each other because of rain and crazy road construction!

Anyway, when I got home there was a package waiting that I quickly tore into. Many thanks to Bob Gibson for the assortment of pushers and sand paper rack!!!!! I'm a noob at woodworking and have a shop full of fairly new power tools with NO accessories so while I know anyone would have appreciated this package, it makes me especially happy!! I'm excited to go build a fire in the stove & make some sawdust using these!!!!!!20151130_080236_N 490 Rd.jpg

Very cool.

If you like those push blocks I might suggest using one as a template for the next batch because they do have a bad habit of getting eaten up in use.

I'm pretty sure you'll loooovee the grrrriippper (or however they spellll it ;)), its really handy for a lot of stuff. And I should really steal that sandpaper stand idea.

Very cool.

If you like those push blocks I might suggest using one as a template for the next batch because they do have a bad habit of getting eaten up in use.

I'm pretty sure you'll loooovee the grrrriippper (or however they spellll it ;)), its really handy for a lot of stuff. And I should really steal that sandpaper stand idea.

:thumb: I'm glad I'm not crazy then. After admiring them, I traced them.... then I took the picture and posted! :rofl:

:thumb: I'm glad I'm not crazy then. After admiring them, I traced them.... then I took the picture and posted! :rofl:

I have a plastic push stick somwhat similar to one of those that has never actually been closer to a saw blade than being used as a tracing pattern, I'm not sure where it came from but I liked the looks of it so have just kept it as a pattern :D :thumb: