41 Days

Oh, poop, Don! :doh: Give it a rest until after Thanksgiving! I am NOT ready for this. :eek: :eek:

Yeah, what she said.:bow:

I turn my head away when I pass by "those" aisle's in Costco, and I avoid "that" section of the local Borg which already has one of "those" displays.

Somewhere round about November 25th I'm willing to start playing my Christmas CDs... I figure that one-twelfth of the year is QUITE ENOUGH for all that. :santa:

(But then I don't often end up building presents so deadlines aren't really a big deal for me...)

Way too early, can't wait for Thanksgiving. The last thing we do on Thanksgiving is watch Christmas vacation, then and only then it is game on.

"That's not the north star it's the light over the sewage plant."

Way too early, can't wait for Thanksgiving. The last thing we do on Thanksgiving is watch Christmas vacation, then and only then it is game on.

"That's not the north star it's the light over the sewage plant."

I'm with you Steve. Had to go to Walgreen's today and they are all decked out for Christmas!....What ever happened to Thanksgiving!!!???

We traditionally decorate our house with Christmas lights the weekend after Thanksgiving. This year, I'm doing a show that weekend, so SWMBO has made it clear that she wants them up before Thanksgiving this year. :doh: We're going to the storage locker this weekend to put the Halloween decorations away, and we'll be picking up the Christmas stuff then, too. :rolleyes: