For those of you in a warm climate

ken werner

This is what the entry to my shop looks like, looking out:

IMG_7185.jpg

Wow Ken I thought we were the great white north:rofl::rofl:
Around here in TO area were melting fast.
Had little come down yesterday but it melted today.
I have about 30% grass showing in the back yard.

Hey Don, Be sure to send us a pic in Aug when it's 120 degrees at midnight (been there, done that). Just busting you (I lived there in 91-92...they say it's not the first summer that gets to you...it's the second and beyond) :thumb::thumb::rofl:

Now come on it's a dry heat...:D Besides Carol already told me that I was welcome to bring my wife and visit her up in Strawberry when it gets to warm down here in the valley.

I've seen that one before. I don't like it. If it is making fun of an old guy trying to cling to his independence, I don't like it. If it is not making fun, and really is an old guy trying to cling to his independence, then I like it less. Sorry to rain on your humor. Nothing personal.

and when I step off the path I snowshoed for the dogs, I'm in up to my knee...

Yeah, I'm familiar with that feeling....I lived it for 20 years in Calgary, Alberta. The last winter I spent there, it snowed so much I had to (also) dig a path for the dogs to go out in the yard. We must have had about what you describe, knee or thigh high snow for 3 months. I don't miss it at all here. It's rainy and overcast in the winter but it's mild. There's some snow on the ground but it's above freezing outside--that's balmy by Calgary standards. I would not want those rude winters any more.

I'm glad I grew up...to a point in, Wisconsin and live in California. I can appreciate both views with Yosemite and Sequoia so close...it's almost like being there :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Allen :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

That was briliant.:thumb:

Ken i see you guys also got hit. Here i was thinking we were in the final straights Sat morning with it raining. Grass was all over the place. then Sunday we woke up to at least 6 inches on the driveway.:(

I think i have had enough for this year.:)